Sponsorship will immediately change a child’s education for the better, and will have a lasting positive impact on their family and wider community. Learn more about child sponsorship.

Gift Aid

giftaid it

If you’re a UK taxpayer you can fill out a Gift Aid declaration that means we’ll be able to claim tax you’ve already paid, back from the UK government. No matter how you choose to donate, please download and fill out our Gift Aid Declaration and either post or email ( it to us at the same time that you make your donation. The postal address can be found at the top of the declaration form.

Your donation

How often?

Monthly donation

Donate just £15 a month to sponsor a child.

See the FAQ for more information regarding donations, including how the money is disbursed.

Other ways to donate